NAVY PREMONITION

8/29/2015


Sandals - HERE / Jumpsuit - HERE / Necklace - HERE / Sunglasses - HERE / Rings - HERE


In just some days we say goodbye to summer,to summertime...and I'm not ready for fall.This outfit proves it.A navy jumpsuit sounds like a great choice for those days when "I don't have what to wear today" It's so easy brezy,short and made of fine fabric.Wearing together with [these white chunky sandals] which were my obssesion for a long time.This look has a retro vibe because of my different hairstyle and chunky sandals,reminds me of those famous pictures with pin-up girls; too bad I forgot to put a scarf on my head.Anyway,hope you enjoy your weekend so far.
Love,
Victoria x









Get this look:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Świetna stylizacja, bardzo mi się podoba! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prawie total blue, te okulary świetne a kolor kombinezonu również powala ;)
    http://whisperyourlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style and sunglasses. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/sicky-world

    ReplyDelete