5 TIPS: HOW TO DRESS TO LOOK TALLER

8/18/2015



This subject is maybe one of the most "painful" from my childhood and life and I've always compared myself with other taller girls and wanted to be like them.Now,I'm just thankful and grateful to god that I am how I am because I've learned to feel comfortable in my own skin.
Today I'm gonna share with you my top 5 tips on how to dress to look taller,these are my personal thoughts and maybe you've heard them before but maybe not so here we go.

1.Heels are your best friends! (especially the nude ones) I know it's hard to wear heels every day - I don't wear them very often but these kind of shoes represent the true elegance and femininity.I always wear nude sandals if they're not heeled


2.Don't wear skirts or dresses with horizontal stripes - you will look fuller but also much more petite than you are,try to avoid them.Instead vertical stripes will make you look thinner and taller.

3.Skin-tight dresses will make you look taller than the larger ones.And you can mix and match and to not be only elegant and glam but grunge and punk with the right outwear.

4.Find the right length for your legs! This is very important.Don't wear skirts over your knees

5.High waist jeans are made for you! They add instant visual inch to your body.Even if I never was a fan of them I told myself that I have to try them once.Also once pieces - jumpsuits are excellent in this case.


Hope you enjoyed this article dears!
Kisses,
Vicky x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the dress! Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete