JULY 2014

7/24/2015

Love this kind of simplicity.Almost all white with a shade of blue.




A little throwback to the last year this month.Not much has changed since then,I still like fashion blogging and I'm really happy to see that I get more visits,Thank you!

Silver is so versatile! I'd wear this outfit over and over again :)


Again a look with white and blue.I guess this is my favorite combo for summer.

And more silver.Gray and silver is such a magical combination.You def must try it!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So pretty! Love the silver + grey combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits, you look great! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete