FUN GAMES

7/17/2015



Top - H&M (Similar Here) / Jeans - BAY / Clutch - Vintage / Quartz Necklace - Oviesse (Similar Here)



Sometimes you just have to put a big smile on your face plus some bright clothes and you're ready to rock the day.I was in such a good mood while took these pictures and all this because of the lovely entourage.There are so many reasons to be happy and thankful for everything you have,isn't so? Tomorrow is weekend and one more reason to shine! Speaking about the look,I don't wear very often jeans in this season,I let my legs breath but I just had to take out this pair for a walk as it goes perfectly with this top.
Hope you'll have an amazing weekend,
Vicky xx













Get this look:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you look fabulous!
    love that top...and the jeans are perfect!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top dear! Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete