MAGICAL SPRING

5/13/2015


Cardigan & Dress - H&M, Slipons - Quiz Clothing

Hey my dears! How are you? It's been a long time since I wrote the last blog post.To be honestly I wanted to give up blogging because I have no time, but the biggest reason is that I don't want to blog anymore.I'm getting tired and bored of everything very fast.And all this world of fashion blogging became so artificial and fake.It's not about the clothing,how to combine to inspire or how to show people your taste,it's more like showing the luxurious life you have.Still,there are bloggers who remained true to their specific blog posts.Have you ever had the same thoughts as me?
Anyway here is what I wore last weekend when I visited a beautiful garden.Casual look,perfect for long walks.As you can see it's more an artistic shot than an usual outfit,because I was all in that beauty around me,mesmerized and fascinated by the fantastic colours,smells and sounds.
Tomorrow is one special day for me,full of excitment and nostalgia.
Wish you a wonderful day.
Vic xx




You Might Also Like

4 comments