BEST OF 2014

12/30/2014


This kind of post is already a tradition at the end of December.It's just interesting to make a recapitulation of the all the looks I posted here during the last year.This year my style was a mix of minimal and casual from august to december and in the first part of year - bright and bold colors,florals and more type of prints.This year is almost over and I still can't believe.Already excited for 2015! Big plans ahead but unfortunately they aren't related to this blog.Hope everything will turn out how I want.A big thanks to the all online shops I colaborated this year: Persunmall , Sugarhillboutique , Little-mistress , Poppy-lux , Walg , Fashionunion , Missluxe , Loveredlabel , Quizclothing , Amiclubwear , Hybridfashion , Frontrowshop and many others that I forgot the name (sorry) Many thanks for your wonderful clothing! Also many thanks to the all lovely people who sended me emails with their great opportunities.This blog became something more than I would ever thought.I am very happy and thankful for being where I am now and for the all great things I had.Last but not least,THANK YOU my fellow visitors and readers for your support! Without you there wouldn't be light,there wouldn't be any post.Wish you a fantastic year and may your biggest dream come true! See you in 2015!
Much love,
Victoria x

You Might Also Like

7 comments