SHADES OF BLUE AND WHITE

7/17/2014


Oversized Shirt - Promod (Similar Here) / Jeans - BAY (Similar Here) / Bag - Maxwell Scott / Heels - Choies

Hey loves! Sorry for my silence,thought I'll never have time again for my blog but I just can't leave this little place that brought me much happiness.I've been busy with my job but found some time for shooting outfits as I work in weekends and have free time in the middle of the week.Now about my look.
This is one of my fav combo and a real win for this summer: blue oversized shirt,my newest pair of white jeans and the classy black heels.I might say that it is a perfect look for the office: easy,casual and effortless chic.What do you think about it?














You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Наряд простой, но со вкусом. Очень мило)
    Хорошего дня!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your shirt .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple but stylish! Love it!

    xx Sofie

    http://sealoffashionsofie.weebly.com/my-blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice outfit! The shirt is great!

    ReplyDelete