SUNSET BOULEVARD

8/11/2014









From powder pink and blush to proper bright pink today.This dress is the perfect choice for a formal evening,presentation,exhibition or late dates in a fancy restaurant.I was quite amazed by the gorgeous color of this dress,the GOOD quality and of course the floral texture - very special and interesting.Even if I don't really prefer the bodycon dresses, I do believe that every girl should own a dress for every occasion and to own more dresses than any other piece of clothing.Because first of all,a dress means feminity.Only now I started to understand this and to order more often dresses.You don't need to think too much with what to wear them,there isn't a mix&match problem.Just add your favorite pair of shoes and a jacket or a cardigan and you're ready!
Hope you had a great weekend and wish you a fresh start of the week!
Love,
Victoria

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. WOW! That dress looks beautiful on you! You look really great in these photographs :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful color, and the sun and light in these pics is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great dress. Very spring. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome dress!
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) New post on my blog check out-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/03/hells-for-spring.html
    x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post how that dress fits you, as if it was actually made for you! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work

    http://timelesslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu look absolutely fabulous in this red dress darling! <3 xoxo
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunset Boulevard, I love the place. The sunset is so beautiful, I love the warm shine, but you are more beautiful in these photographs. The red dress suits you well, I think it was designed for you, perfect, I don't know how to describe your beautiful! Charming, amazing.

    ReplyDelete