EMPIRE OF HEARTS

10/08/2013


The type of my favorite look of the day.Nothing is more comfy than a pair of sneakers during a whole day at the Uni.And it's just awesome when you can feel comfy and trendy at the same time.Also I love to wear neutral colors such as gray or white during the day,and this heart knitted top is the perfect combination of these two colors with one of the cutest print.
Had a very very intense week,with goods and bads,with different kind of events,but let's focus on positive.Recently I started to work on a website related to music and I'm happy about this because it's been such a big desire to interview some of my favorite artists and not only.Beside fashion,electronic music is one of my biggest passion and this is a great opportunity to do what I like with what I'm studying.I think the biggest pleasure is to combine what you like with what you actually do - learning to do interviews,articles and so on,the familiar things for a journalist.

Wish you a productive week!
Love,
Victoria





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love the hearts sweater! i want it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lovely and sporty look ! Perfect styling! Kisses

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty outfit, and the lighting makes it look like a vintage photoshoot!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!
    i follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin♥
    Hope you follow back:-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete